Asset management

Prevedi provides you with a flexible and customized supplementary pension scheme.
As far as Prevedi is a defined contribution scheme, your supplementary pension will be linked to your/your employer contributions, as well as to the investment returns on those contributions.
A supplementary pension scheme helps you to maintain, at retirement, the standard of living achieved in the final years of your working life. For this reason, it is important to adopt a long-term view in choosing an investment strategy, which should be appropriate to your age, economic needs and risk inclination. Even if you have to decide in the complete-subscription form, please consider that you may change that choice later.
Here are the Prevedi investment options.

Bilanciato Portfolio
An eye on returns

Bilanciato portfolio management aims to achieve returns considerably higher than those on money market financial instruments, so obtaining a mid/long-term growth on invested capital.

Bilanciato portfolio provides no guarantee on invested capital.

Consult the performance

Subjects

All workers with a long way to retirement, an average risk inclination, willing to experience a moderate volatility in order to get greater return opportunities in the financial markets.
Bilanciato portfolio has been thought for people that don’t expect to pay off their individual position within, at least, five years (mid/long-term view).

Bilanciato portfolio asset management

Bilanciato portfolio aims to provide long term capital appreciation by investing in medium to long term sovereign and corporate bonds (75% of portfolio, therefore linked partly to the inflation rate) and in shares listed in regulated financial markets (25% of portfolio).

Bilanciato portfolio asset managers are chosen by Prevedi through a public contest according to the modalities and conditions provided for by Italian Legislative Decree 252/2005. For the time being, they are Anima Sgr, Credit Suisse Sgr, Unipol Assicurazioni and J P Morgan S.p.A.

For further information, see the Fact Sheet here: Fact Sheet

Switch

It is possible to switch from a portfolio to another, just filling in and submitting the switch form (free of charge). That operation can be done after at least one year of membership in Prevedi and, in any case, once in a year.

For further information, see the switch regulations here: Switch

Sicurezza portfolio
Guarantee on your invested capital

Sicurezza portfolio management aims to achieve returns at least equal to the severance indemnity annual growth, with a short-term view (less than five years).

Sicurezza portfolio offers two guarantees: on invested capital and on previous yearly returns.

Consult the performance

Subjects

Workers who are about to retire, have a low risk inclination and want to protect their assets from the financial markets volatility.

Sicurezza portfolio has been thought for people that expect to pay off their individual position within five years (short-term view).

Severance indemnities paid to Prevedi by tacit agreement, so that under the provision of art. 8, paragraph 7, lett. b), D.Lgs. 252/05, are invested in Sicurezza.

Sicurezza portfolio asset management

Sicurezza portfolio management aims to achieve returns at least equal to the severance indemnity annual growth, with a short-term view, by investing most of the portfolio (95%) in short term sovereign and corporate bonds; the remaining 5% is invested in shares listed in regulated financial markets.

Sicurezza portfolio is characterized by a very low grade of risk, weighted through returns volatility. That is due to the short bonds duration, as well as the low percentage of equity and the presence of the supra-mentioned guarantees.

Sicurezza portfolio asset managers are chosen by Prevedi through a public contest according to the modalities and conditions provided for by Italian Legislative Decree 252/2005. For the time being, the asset manager is Pioneer Investment Sgr (contract expired on 12/31/2017).

The guarantee. How it works

Following certain verified circumstances, Sicurezza provides you with a guarantee over invested capital, as well as on past returns. In particular, guarantee covers:
- Settlement due to member’s retirement;
- Settlement due to member’s death;
- Settlement due to member’s disability, with working-capacity reduced to less than 1/3;
- Advance for expenditures on health care.

For further information, see the Fact Sheet here: Fact Sheet